Noord Natie Terminals has experience in storage and handling of liquids sinces 1950, but the roots of the company can be traced back to the 16th century.
Noord Natie Terminals provides storage and related "value added" services for several types of liquids. Besides the strategic location in the Port of Antwerp, the company can rely on a wealth of experience in storage handling and packaging of commodities as well as niche market products.
An adjacent piece of land of approx 11 ha has been leased where Noord Natie Terminals is looking to expand its capacity with another 90.000 m³. The capacities of these tanks will be 1300, 2500 & 5000 m3, split over several tank pits with 2 new berths for the newer generation of chemical tankers. The berths will have a draft of 14 meters. More info
- Noord Natie Terminals is a CDI–T registered terminal for storage,
handling and transshipment of chemicals.
- Noord Natie Terminals is ISO 9001 registered.
- Noord Natie Terminals is ISO 22000 registered.
- HACCP compliant storage and transshipment
- Certified for Food & Feed grade legislation.
- The terminal is a bonded warehouse for customs and exise authorities.
- The terminal is ISPS compliant.